PFA General Meeting-PFA Room
Wednesday, February 15th at 3:30 PM
School Site Council Meeting
Thursday, February 16th at 3:05 PM
ELAC Meeting in Library
Friday, February 17th at 8:30 AM
School Smarts: Parent Ed-Room 36
Tuesday, February 21st at 8:30 AM
EVERY TUESDAY IS MINIMUM DAY
T/K & AM/PM Kindergarten-8:15-11:35
1st - 6th Grade 8:15-11:45
annual Hit the Greens for Scholarships Golf Tournament to benefit
students of the Chino Valley Unified School District will be held March
tournament will begin with a shotgun start at 11 a.m. at Los Serranos
Country Club in Chino Hills. The Richard Gird Educational Hall of Fame
induction ceremony will be held at 4 p.m. Inductees to the Hall of Fame
include Frank Elder, award-winning basketball coach at Chino High
School; Chad Cordero, Don Lugo High School alumnus whose outstanding
pitching landed him in Major League Baseball; and Kay Hallmark, beloved
noon ground supervisor at Ramona Junior High School.
annual tournament has awarded more than $195,000 in scholarships to
graduating seniors over the past eight years. Tim Adams of School
Portraits by Adams Photography is the tournament sponsor.
Information: 909-606-5100 or www.schoolportraitsonline.com
Kindergarten Registration Information!!!
- A child who will reach the age of five (5) on or before September 1 of the school year shall be eligible for enrollment in kindergarten at the beginning of the school year or at any later time in the same school year.
- Proof of age shall be required of all enrolling students. This may include: birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or passport.
- Reasonable evidence of residency may be established by documentation, including but not limited to any of the following:
1. Property tax payment receipts
2. Rent payment receipts
3. Utility service payment receipts Note:
Drivers license does not qualify for proof of residency.
- Students entering a District school or child care and development program, or transferring between school campuses, shall present an immunization record which shows at least the month and year of each immunization in accordance with law. Students shall be excluded from school or exempted from immunization requirements only as allowed by law.
- The following immunization are required:
1. Polio (4 doses)
2. Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (5 doses)
3. Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) (2 doses)
4. Hepatitis B (3 doses)
5. Varicella (1 dose)
Leaders of the P.A.C.K!!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like our Facebook page!
Search: Walnut Avenue Elementary School
Office Hours: 7:30am - 4:30pm
Instructional Hours: 8:15am - 2:55pm