Kindergarten Registration at Country Springs Elementary School
Attention: Parents/Guardians of students entering Kindergarten in August 2017
Wed., February 8th
From 1 to 4 pm
New for 2017-2018 School Year:
Parents may register their kindergarten students
using the new computer based Online Registration
ONLY NEW Kindergarten students may enroll online at this time.
A link to online registration for Country Springs Elementary School:
In order to get in line for a
you MUST come to the school on
Wed., Feb 8th from 1 - 4 pm
to enroll and provide required documents.
IF you enroll online at home, you MUST STILL bring the required documents and a copy of your registration on 2/8/17 from 1 - 4 pm in order to get in line for a priority number.
ALL Parents/Guardians need to bring the following documents with them to the registration:
- Photo Identification
- Proof of Residency (Two of the following: utility bills, rental/lease agreement)
- Original Immunization Records
- Original Birth Certificate
- Emergency Contact Information: name, address, phone number (At least three (3) Emergency Contacts (other than parents) requested for each student)
- Caregiver/Guardian Form – if student is living with a family member (not the parent)
- School Records – if student has attended previous schools
- IF you enroll online at home, please bring a copy of your registration form