REGISTRATION for the upcoming 2017/18 School Year
is now open daily from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Students currently enrolled at Butterfield do not need to register again.
They automatically roll over into the next school year.
New to Butterfield students...
must provide the following:
* Photo ID (only parents may register their children)
* Student's original birth certificate
* Original immunization record
* Gas or electric bill
Incoming transfer students (parents) must come to the school office to complete one short form.
As part of being a pilot program for our district our KG Registration will only be done on-line and here is the link:
Registration for Grades 1-6 will be done the traditional way.
Please bring all required documents with you to school that day.
Please note that registration is not considered complete until you
* finished the online process for KG and received your "number"
* the office staff has looked over your registration print-out
* or you have completed the traditional way of registration for all other grades.
For information on our Before and/or After School Program "Fun Club",
please contact the district office @ 909-628-1201, Ext. 8917 or pick up a flyer in the school office.
Thank you and welcome to Butterfield Ranch, Home of the Rough Riders.