English Language Advisory Committee (ELAC) Meetings
Wednesday’s: Sept. 7th, Nov. 2nd, Jan. 4th, March 1st, and May 3rd
8:45 - 9:30 A.M.
Who: Current ELAC members and anyone else interested in participating in the education of our English Language Learners!
Some of our topics:
- Review of ELAC
- District Advisory Committee (ELAC) representative
- Importance of Attendance
- Review District and Site level Parent Engagement Policies including School-Parent Compact
- Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) Programs at BRE Focusing on GOAL #3
- Continued review and on-going monitoring of student and school data, input and feedback of SPSA, focus on SPSA Action Steps for GOAL #3
- Provide input on priorities for English Language Learners
- Review R30 census report & administration of a needs assessment/survey