Ayala Health Office 


Forms listed below must be completed by Dr/Parent and renewed every school year 

Medication Form

Needed for over the counter meds, prescription meds (even cough drops) 

Here is what a completed Medication Form should look like 
Modified PE Form 

Needed if student cannot participate in regular PE/modify PE 

Second Set of Books 

Needed if student cannot carry heavy pack back or books due to injury 

 Feel free to call the Ayala Health office with any questions. Ext.2852/2851